- In 5 Words or less what is it like to be married to Debbie?
Exciting, vivacious, a blessing
- What’s one thing that people don’t know about Debbie?
If it was acceptable, all she would wear would be things with sequins and sparkles and only flip-flops
- What drives Debbie crazy?
When anyone (especially kids) ask her a question when she has food in her mouth
- What is your favorite quality about Debbie?
Her beauty (inside and out)
- What’s one thing that Coach Debbie needs to work on?
Not sweating the small stuff
- How did you know you wanted to marry Coach Debbie?
I prayed a lot about it. For the full story, see:
- How did you and Coach Debbie meet?
We met through her late husband, Aaron, at church small group.
- If you could look ahead 5 years what would your lives look like?
Both of us would have an even deeper relationship with Christ, a deeper relationship with each other and dealing with the craziness of high schoolers. If Debbie had her wish, we would also be living in the Caribbean.
- What do you do for a living?
I work for a foundation. I work with non-profit organizations in Western North Carolina to improve the quality of life and health for low-income community members.
- What makes Coach Debbie a great Mom?
Her deep and abiding love displayed each day in a myriad of ways. From this source flows all the other things that make her a great mom.